Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Series 2-3 I am responsible for inspection of the stainless steel belts at DYMCO.


My name is Totsuka, responsible for inspection of the stainless steel belts at DYMCO. I am doing final inspection of the products before delivery to our customers.
I deal with various inspections to products and always conscious about two things on my mind: the first is the quality and the second is answer customer needs.

When we find a defect product (product does not fulfill customer’s requirement) we contact DYMCO sales responsible immediately and explain the details and purse its cause of generation. Also we must produce a report of countermeasure. DYMCO reply customer’s requirements as much as possible.

Could you please take, look, and use DYMCO stainless steel belts? You will understand its quality in truth. We are confident our products and recommend usage of DYMCO stainless steel belts.

Series 2. Digest of DYMCO Japanese BLOG.
No.3 I am responsible for inspection of the stainless steel belts at DYMCO.